Faculty Senate Calendar and Committee Membership
The Faculty Senate is the representational body of current faculty at Purdue University Calumet.
Committees within the Senate include:
- Academic Support Services Committee
- Agenda Committee
- Curriculum and Educational Policy
- Faculty Affairs
- Nominating Committee
- Committee for Student Affairs
- Subordinate Committee Representation
- Senate Ad Hoc Unification Committee and Subcommittees
Please contact your Senate representative at any time with questions or concerns regarding faculty issues, including curriculum and governance within the Purdue Calumet campus and the Purdue system. We welcome your feedback and the opportunity to serve you during the upcoming school year.
April 8, 2015 –